Ward 6 - David Humphries
· 1977 - Graduate of Hunter Huss High School
· 1994 - Received AAS in Aircraft Systems Maintenance Technology from the Community College of the Air Force
· Retired veteran of the US Air Force
· Currently employed by Skytech, Inc., in Rock Hill, SC as an aircraft maintenance team leader/inspector. I also work with inventory control.
· Member of Gastonia Masonic Lodge #369, A.F. & A.M.
· Member of the Oasis Shriner's
· Member of Pisgah A.R.P. Church
· Private Pilot's Certificate
· FAA Certified Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic with Inspection Authorization
· Married with two daughters, two stepsons, and ten grandchildren
· Wounded Warrior Project
· Folds of Honor
· Crisis Assistance Ministry
· Shriners Hospitals for Children
· Oxford Masonic Home for Children
Member of the following City Council Committees:
· Public Safety
· Facilities Management
· Awards, Ceremonies, & Promotions
· Airport Advisory Committee - Council Liaison
· Gaston, Cleveland, Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization (GCLMPO) - Member
· Gaston County Transportation Advisory Board - Council Representative
Questions or comments about this site? Email the webmaster.