Welcome to the Gastonia Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If you answered 'YES' to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered 'NO' to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the city limits of Gastonia, NC?
- There are No Known suspects?
- There is only one (1) victim?
- There was no firearm involved?
Note: You must provide an email address to report a crime online.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case report number.
- Be able to print a copy of the temporary case report to keep for your records.
- Check your email, additional information about this report may be requested or upon approval you will receive your permanent case report number.
- To provide additional information about a previously submitted report, please call 704-866-6702 between the hours of 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday through Friday and ask for the Teleservice Unit.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Gastonia Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):