City-Owned Real Property
Responsibilities of this Division
- Maintain the data bank of ALL City-owned property.
- Handle sales of SURPLUS City property.
- Purchase In-rem foreclosed property for resale or for use by other departments.
- Maintain and manage property not under the responsibility of other operating departments.
- Acquire property necessary for future city projects.
- Assist other departments with acquisition of parcels, rights-of-way and easement.
- Assist other departments with the disposition of houses or structures located on properties acquired for specific programs.
- Assist with any relocation required by acquisition of property.
- Negotiate locations of cellular towers on City property, including co-locations on existing towers on City property.
- Obtain property donations usable as Greenways.
Business Service Manager
Municipal Operations Center
1300 N. Broad Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
(PO Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748)
Questions or comments about this site? Email the webmaster.