Gastonia Does Not Pickup The Following
- Automobile parts (With the exception of tires. Tires can be picked up on a scheduled collection.)
- Sheet rock
- Central air conditioning units
- Heating units
- Sheet metal
- Unbagged insulation
- Large logs (greater than 4 ft. in length and 4" in diameter)
- Boards (greater than 4 ft. in length)
- Ceramic\Granite Tiles
- Paint cans that contain wet paint
The above referenced items must be disposed of at Gaston County disposal sites. Please contact Gaston County at 704.922.0267. For more information, please see the Quick Links section to the right.
Offices for Solid Waste are open 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Solid Waste Division
P.O. Box 1748 Gastonia, NC 28052-1748
Questions or comments about this site? Email the webmaster.