Rotary Pavilion & Center City Park Rental
The Rotary Pavilion and Center City Park are owned and operated by the City of Gastonia. They are ideal for weddings, parties, concerts, etc. The process for renting these facilities is as follows:
- Rental Agreement – Applicant will sign and initial where applicable.
- Event Permit – Required if any area around Pavilion including adjacent parking lots and/or public streets are to be closed.
- Temporary Street Closing Petition – Required if area streets (except the plaza area of South Street) are needed to be closed in order to accommodate event.
- Noise Permit – Amplified sound use.
- Certificate of Insurance – Proof of liability insurance is required for events having in excess of 50 people or more or where alcohol is served.
- Fees – Should be paid at time of application and are non-refundable for cancellations. Fees are not refundable due to inclement weather; a rain date may be scheduled as available, within 30 days of cancellation.
NOTE: The process listed above is handled through the City of Gastonia administration only. All other permit processing will be the responsibility of the applicant to obtain through other sources. Direction/Instruction is listed throughout the Rental Agreement.
For more information on the Rotary Pavilion or Center City Rental, please see the Quick Links section to the right.
Garland Municipal Business Center
150 S. York Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
(PO Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053)
Questions or comments about this site? Email the webmaster.