Keep Gastonia Beautiful, Inc. is an affiliate of Keep America Beautiful, Inc., which is a national non-profit, public education organization dedicated to protecting the natural beauty and improving waste handling practices in American communities. Keep America Beautiful, Inc. continues to educate millions of Americans on all aspects of waste handling and beautification practices, improving quality of life issues across the country.
The key to Keep Gastonia's Beautiful's success is directly linked to our dedicated volunteers who give over one million volunteer hours yearly through diverse programming and community projects. For every $1.00 of support given to Keep Gastonia Beautiful, Inc. we returned $7.12 worth of benefits to our community in 2015. Our major goals for the future will focus on enhancing the appearance of our community and expanding and improving our "green" efforts.
Our directives will work through:
Our goals are achieved through the goals and objectives derived through our five committees.
Community Events Committee
Our mission is to make the community at large, knowledgeable and responsible in natural resource conservation, solid waste handling, recycling, litter abatement and beautification.
- Housing and Neighborhoods Administrator: Vincent Wong
- Keep Gastonia Beautiful Administrator: Pat Johnson
- Administrative Support: Tyler Davis
- Recycling Coordinator/School Specialist: Carly Caldwell
- School Specialist: Trish Anderson
- Special Projects Coordinator: Julie Heath
- Garland Municipal Business Center
- 150 S. York Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
- (PO Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748)
- 704.866.6067 (fax)
- Questions or comments about this site? Email the webmaster.