Due to COVID-19, the only sports that the City of Gastonia Parks and Recreation Department are offering this fall are:
- Men's Softball
- Adult Co-Ed Softball
- Adult Co-Ed Volleyball
Registration is open until September 29. Please contact Janet Taylor at 704-869-1018 or email@example.com for more information and details.
To register for adult sports, please visit: https://secure.rec1.com/NC/city-of-gastonia/catalog.
To create a new customer account for online facility reservations or athletic registration:
- Go to: https://secure.rec1.com/NC/city-of-gastonia/catalog
- Click on “login/create account"
- The primary account holder must be an adult and then other account members (spouse, children, and other dependents) can be added after.
- Enter all available user fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk).
- When entering your address, please spell out your street name completely. Do not abbreviate or use a P.O. Box. Unit numbers should be entered on the “Address Line 2”.
- The e-mail address that you provide will be used as your user name.
Inclement Weather Hotline - (704) 869-1983
Men's Softball (Spring/Summer/Fall)
Questions or comments about this site? Email the webmaster.