In response to guidelines for social events set by Gaston County officials related to the COVID-19 outbreak, the City of Gastonia has decided to postpone all Parks and Recreation sports programming until April 12, 2020. This includes the postponement of games and practices. The decision was made in an effort to combat the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and to protect the health of participants and their families. Currently, the plan is to delay the spring sports season, with practices resuming after April 12th.
To create a new customer account for online registration and facility reservations:
- Go to: https://secure.rec1.com/NC/city-of-gastonia/catalog
- Click on “login/create account"
- The primary account holder must be an adult and then other account members (spouse, children, and other dependents) can be added after.
- Enter all available user fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk).
- When entering your address, please spell out your street name completely. Do not abbreviate or use a P.O. Box. Unit numbers should be entered on the “Address Line 2”.
- The e-mail address that you provide will be used as your user name.
(P.O. Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748)
Questions or comments about this site? Email the webmaster.