Due to COVID-19, the only youth sports that the City of Gastonia Parks and Recreation Department are offering this fall are:
- Girls Volleyball (ages 7-9, 10-12, 13-15)
- Co-Ed 5V5 Soccer (ages 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12)
Registration for Girls Volleyball ends on September 29, and registration for Co-Ed Soccer ends on September 25. Please contact Janet Taylor at 704-869-1018 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details regarding Girls Volleyball, and contact Skip Youngblood at 704-866-6851 or email@example.com for more information regarding Co-Ed Soccer.
To register for youth sports, please visit: https://secure.rec1.com/NC/city-of-gastonia/catalog.
To create a new customer account for online facility reservations and sports registration:
- Go to: https://secure.rec1.com/NC/city-of-gastonia/catalog
- Click on “login/create account"
- The primary account holder must be an adult and then other account members (spouse, children, and other dependents) can be added after.
- Enter all available user fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk).
- When entering your address, please spell out your street name completely. Do not abbreviate or use a P.O. Box. Unit numbers should be entered on the “Address Line 2”.
- The e-mail address that you provide will be used as your user name.
(P.O. Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748)
Questions or comments about this site? Email the webmaster.