The City of Gastonia is hosting a drive-through face mask giveaway for people to wear during the coronavirus pandemic. The drive-through will take place on Thursday, June 18 from 5:30 to 7 p.m at the Gastonia Farmers Market on 410 E. Long Ave. The event will be rain or shine. Masks are free while supplies last. One mask will be given to each person in the car.
The masks were manufactured by Parkdale Mills in Gastonia.
- 3-ply, 100% natural cotton mask with ear loops.
- Molds to face with soft cotton touching the face.
- Elastic ear loops are inside a fabric binding.
- Finished with antimicrobial chemistry, including copper and silver.
- Can be washed up to 15 times.
- Meets Centers for Disease Control guidelines for reducing the spread of the coronavirus.
- Not an N95 respirator mask. Not a surgical mask and not recommended for medical environments.
- Not for children under the age of 2.
410 E Long Avenue