Gastonia, N.C., just minutes west of Charlotte, is one of the area’s best places to live and work with an ideal combination of location, size and livability. Gastonia is the largest of Gaston County’s 15 municipalities and one of the largest cities in the Charlotte metropolitan area. Selected as an All-America City three times, Gastonia’s desirable quality of life is the result of its beautiful natural surroundings, friendly neighborhoods, responsive government and vibrant business environment.
2020 CAPER Public Hearing Notice
Monday, November 30, 2020, 04:00pm
Contact Danette Dye, HUD Administrator
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING(S):
• 2020 CAPER PUBLIC NOTICE - A virtual public hearing will be held on Monday, November 30, 2020, at 4:00 pm. Citizens may participate in the public hearing by completing the following steps:
1. From a computer or smartphone, access the link https://www.Zoom.us
2. Click the “Join a Meeting” tab
3. Enter Meeting ID: 826 4205 7608, and Pass Code: 310335, or
4. As an alternative method, participants may access the meeting via telephone by calling 1 (646) 558 8656, and entering Meeting ID: 826 4205 7608
and Pass Code: 31033
5.Please note that audio for all participants will be muted until the public comment portion of the meeting.
Housing and Neighborhoods Division PO Box 1748 Gastonia, NC 28053-1748 (704) 866-6758 firstname.lastname@example.org.