General Contractor Listing Subs on Application

If you are a licensed general contractor with NC Licensing Board of General Contractors, you can list licensed MEP's on your application. 

If you are not licensed, your subs will need to pull their own separate permits. 

Offices for Building Permits and Inspections are located in the Garland Municipal Business Center at 150 S. York Street on the first floor.
Contact Information:
Garland Municipal Business Center
150 S. York Street, Gastonia, NC  28052
(PO Box 1748, Gastonia, NC  28053-1748)
Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. 
704.866.6729 extension 3 (office)
704.836.0010 (fax)


Print   Email