Moving Permits - Complete these two (2) forms:
- In order to submit your application, complete the two forms at the top of this page 1. Moving Permit and 2. Addendum to Moving Permit.
- ARTICLE III. - BUILDING PERMITS; NUMBERING AND MOVING BUILDINGS
When applying for permit on CityView portal – things to know:
- On portal from Zoning and Other, click on Apply for a Permit
- Step 1 - Choose the application type: Zoning-Construction\Development from dropdown
- Location of Work being done Step 3 – Add the address where house is being moved to within the city.
- Upload Documents Step 5 – Site Plan and under other documents upload the completed Moving Permit Submittal, the addendum and Certificate of Insurance as brought out on page 3 of Moving Permit Submittal.
Offices for Permits and Inspections are located in the Garland Municipal Business Center at 150 S. York Street on the first floor.
Garland Municipal Business Center
150 S. York Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
(PO Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748)
Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.