The City's parks and recreation department offers numerous facility rental opportunities.
For information regarding shelter and building rentals available at Rankin Lake, Lineberger Park and Martha Rivers Park - please call (704)866-6839. Shelter rental payments must be made, in-full, at the time of reservation, with exception of the Rankin Lake Clubhouse. The Clubhouse requires a deposit at time of reservation.
To view facility availability at Rankin Lake, Lineberger Park and Martha Rivers Park, please visit: https://secure.rec1.com/NC/city-of-gastonia/catalog.
To create a new customer account for online facility reservations:
- Go to: https://secure.rec1.com/NC/city-of-gastonia/catalog
- Click on “login/create account"
- The primary account holder must be an adult and then other account members (spouse, children, and other dependents) can be added after.
- Enter all available user fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk).
- When entering your address, please spell out your street name completely. Do not abbreviate or use a P.O. Box. Unit numbers should be entered on the “Address Line 2”.
- The e-mail address that you provide will be used as your user name.
For information on individual community centers, please see the Quick Links section to the right.
Picnic shelters, ball fields and community centers may be rented by families, churches, companies or other groups for a variety of social and business functions. Please contact the specific Community Center to inquire about rental availability.
109 W. Second Avenue, Gastonia, NC 28052
(P.O. Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748)