ADOPT A STREET PROGRAM
Through the Adopt-A-Street program, caring citizens can take part in the effort to maintain a healthy environment, improve Gastonia aesthetically, and to show pride in our beautiful city. A wide range of community organizations like civic groups, businesses, neighborhoods, families, individuals, schools, and churches can adopt sections of road in or near their communities and cleanup litter from those segments.
As an Adopt-A-Street volunteer, Keep Gastonia Beautiful will provide:
- Signs for the street with personalized acknowledgement attached
- Trash bags, gloves, and safety vests for use by the adopting participants
- Removal of "Orange" trash bags from adopted street sections, as necessary
Are you ready to Adopt-A-Street? Download forms HERE.
Complete and email forms to Carly at email@example.com. Contact Keep Gastonia Beautiful at 704-866-6906 if you have any comments or questions.
Want more information?
- View our brochure HERE
- Click the picture below to watch our video.
Offices for Keep Gastonia Beautiful are located at the Garland Municipal Business Center at 150 S. York Street on the second floor.
- Contact Information:
- Garland Municipal Business Center
- 150 S. York Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
- (PO Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748
- 704.866.6906 (office)
- 704.866.6067 (fax)