Our seeds of success are due to our dedicated volunteers. If you would like to volunteer and help with any program or project, please contact us! We thank you for your service!
- Adopt-A-Street: This program is to encourage community residents and organizations to adopt residential blocks of streets and keep them litter-free. The adopted areas are to be cleaned every two months in an effort to maintain a healthy environment, improve our City aesthetically, and to show pride in our beautiful city.
- Big Sweep: A national waterway cleanup taking place on the first Saturday of October. Cleanups may take place on roadsides as well. Supplies will be provided to all volunteers. T-Shirts and scout patches are also available on a limited basis.
- Community and Roadside Cleanups: Available year round. Keep Gastonia Beautiful provides litter collection bags and gloves to any group in Gastonia that would like to clean up a littered area.
- Great American Cleanup: The largest annual community cleanup event in the U.S., taking place from March through May. Keep Gastonia Beautiful volunteers can choose a cleanup location, and we will provide the supplies, including bags and gloves.
- Make a Difference Day: Gaston County Master Gardeners plant pansies throughout downtown in October.
- Sign Patrol: Removal of illegal signs posted on Gastonia’s utility poles. Gastonia has an ordinance against any signs being posted on city utility poles and in city rights of way.
Offices for Keep Gastonia Beautiful are located at the Garland Municipal Business Center at 150 S. York Street on the second floor.
Garland Municipal Business Center
150 S. York Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
(PO Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748)
Questions or comments about this site? Email the webmaster.