- Meet with staff to discuss proposal and submit applicable public hearing application online
- Staff reviews submittal and returns comments to applicant
- Staff notifies adjoining property owners and posts zoning signs
- Board of Adjustment hears case
- Decision of Board of Adjustment shall be placed in writing and mailed to applicant
- Minutes will record decision of the board and be filed for public record
- Right of appeal to Superior Court: Any aggrieved party shall have the right to appeal the Board's decision by filing a petition for review with the Gaston County Clerk of SuperiorCourt within thirty (30) days of receiving written notice of the decision.
Garland Municipal Business Center
150 S. York Street, Gastonia, NC 28052
(PO Box 1748, Gastonia, NC 28053-1748)
Questions or comments about this site? Email the webmaster.